168. For my once in a lifetime trip to the USA, UK & Europe in 2010.
|Selsley Common, Cotswolds, UK, 2010 (a post on this and more to come)|
169. For sunshine and reflections.
170. For photographic reminders to reflect on blessings and thankfulness.
171. For "Golden Hour" when photos just pop!
172. For beauty in unexpected places.
173. For flowers in bloom, signalling Spring is here.
174. For beautiful blue skies as backdrops in photos.
175. For moonrises in blue afternoon skies.
176. For long drives exploring new places.
177. For the beauty of waterfalls.
178. For learning new skills with my camera (long exposure photography).
179. For Spring showers to water the dry earth.
180. For warm Spring days.
181. For boats on the bay.
182. For the end of the day; time for family togetherness
Linking up today with: