I discovered a new link up tonight: "Random 5 Friday". I figured, why not include it in my post on "1440" & "little things". It seemed to me, to fit!
So here goes; 5 random facts about me:
1. I love the little things in life; the things most people don't notice. And I'm incredibly grateful for each & every one!
2. I love seagulls! I think I may be a little obsessed...
3. I am an ex-teacher - I left the profession in 2006 to pursue a "less stressful" career (university admin) which also proved to be incredibly stressful.
4. I love singing in the shower or along to CDs in my car.
5. I absolutely love sunsets & I rarely do sunrises/early mornings!!
There are 1440 minutes in every day... 1440 opportunities to capture or appreciate a moment of beauty. What have you captured?