Wednesday, August 16, 2017

At the Lake

Each time I visit the lake at Minnippi Parklands, it looks so different.
These images were taken way back in 2013, after a LOT of rain... The lake was at full capacity.


I love this image; the cloud formations were particularly superb that day!

I really love Minnippi lake! Each time I visit, the scene is so different.
The following shots were taken in 2012.



Linking up with these memes:

                        http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com.au/



14 comments:

elizabeth said...

Oh my! What beauty!

Unknown said...

These are just breathtaking, Liz.
I especially love the first one.
Hope you are having a great week, my friend!
xo.

Brian King said...

These are gorgeous, Liz!

Helen said...

Minnippi is a haven amidst the hustle and bustle of the city. Your photos capture that perfectly. Sadly it may be less idyllic at present with our lack of rain.

Lady Fi said...

Wow - stunning photos.

Pat Tillett said...

What a gorgeous place! Your photos of it are beautiful.

Villrose said...

A beautiful lake!

Light and Voices said...

Fall makes my heart sing. Each photograph is priceless this week.

Lady Fi said...

Wow - just breathtaking!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Superb is a good way to describe these photos! I think the 4th one is my favorite.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty views of the lake and sky. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

Light and Voices said...

Second to bottom image that you posted is my favorite one. Have a wonderful week-end.

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

Beautiful lake,love the rays

Michael S-B said...

It's always lovely there. Remember the times we've taken the grandchildren to enjoy feeding the ducks and playing in the playground. I love your photos :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...