Sunday, March 26, 2017

Embracing Nature: Sunset & the Ocean

"When was the last time you spent a quiet moment just doing nothing - just sitting and looking at the sea, or watching the wind blowing the tree limbs, or waves rippling on a pond, a flickering candle or children playing in the park?" — Ralph Marston


“In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. ” — John Muir

“Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


There are 1440 minutes in every day... 1440 opportunities to capture a moment of beauty. What moment of beauty did you capture this week?

How do you embrace nature?


Linking up with these memes:

                        http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com.au/


http://skyley.blogspot.com.au/          http://www.lisakerner-slp.com/blog-allposts?category=Life+Thru+the+Lens             

16 comments:

Photo(Geo)grapher said...

Gorgeous photos. Love the colours, shadows and skies.

Helen said...

Lovely images. Surfers Paradise looks so far away.
I've been watching clouds, raindrops and fungi.

Brian King said...

Gorgeous!

Kay G. said...

Really pretty photos!
I try to be out in nature as much as possible. It is the only thing that keeps me sane, I think!

Unknown said...

These photographs are truly so beautiful, Liz.
I especially love the last one. The colors are simply magical.
Have a wonderful week, my friend!
xo.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Beautiful sky and ocean photos! I enjoy every John Muir quotes I've ever read--he was a poet as well as a naturalist.

Andrea said...

They are adorable shots, and i love your chosed quotes!

Stewart M said...

Great pictures - I keep finding myself having moments of stillness at work - which annoys the boos no end!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Lady Fi said...

Breathtaking scenes!

Christian Perrin said...

I love the quotes, Liz, but ADORE the photos! Thanks for reminding me that I have to get back down to Snapper soon. If these are recent photos, can you tell me whether you noticed any rockpools that were at least waist deep there? Cheers, Christian :)

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the views of the ocean. Beautiful skies and colors. Lovely series of photos and quotes.

betty-NZ said...

Sunset is always a great time for photos and you captured the beauty so magnificently!

Bob Bushell said...

Beautiful, awesome sunset.

Light and Voices said...

Nothing better than storing memories of time at the beach.

Pat Tillett said...

Not much better than being there in that moment.
Really nice photos Liz!

Michael S-B said...

Such beautiful pics. I love finding lovely beaches with you, and enjoying nature together, Liz <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...