Saturday, January 23, 2016

T R U S T

In the midst of impossible circumstances, I have been challenged to think about how I should respond and choose to move forward knowing that I am utterly helpless in changing the situation...
I thought long and hard, and I shed many many tears... And finally one word came to mind... TRUST.

TRUST means having faith. TRUST means believing. TRUST means letting go. TRUST means being grateful.

If God can create such a beautiful and wonderful world with such intricate detail, then He surely has the power to change the impossible...


Therefore, in having faithtrusting, believing and letting go, I am also choosing GRATITUDE
I am choosing to slowly rise above the difficult circumstances in my life journey. 
I am choosing to be grateful for all I have and for those who have chosen to walk this journey with me. 

I am choosing to allow the difficult circumstances of life to help me grow... I cannot change the circumstances, but I can certainly choose how I respond to them. 

I am choosing to TRUST and live in HOPE that one day things will be different. 
Finally, and most importantly, I am choosing to LOVE!


**All images take in my Mum's beautiful cottage garden on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria.


Linking with these memes:

            http://floralfridayfoto.blogspot.com.au/            

13 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Super post and what a great message for us all. Your photography is beyond impressive and your flowers are gorgeous! Thank you so much for linking with Today's Flowers and I wish you nothing but the best.

riitta k said...

Such delicate alstromeria and other flowers. Have a nice weekend!

Michael S-B said...

Beautiful photos, Liz. Great thoughts and choices, too.

Totally
Relinquish
Unreservedly, and
Sagaciously, with
Thankfulness

:) xoxo

EG CameraGirl said...

The alstromeria and roses are beautiful. And I very much enjoyed reading this positive post. All the best, Liz!

Brian King said...

Gorgeous flowers and photos!

Gail Dixon said...

Your post is beautiful; both words and flowers. May God grant you grace and peace to get through this time.

Tanya Breese said...

beautiful post and photos!

LindyLouMac said...

Your words and photos always inspire me Liz, keeping you in my thoughts as always.

Bob Bushell said...

Beautiful images Liz.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Beautiful post Liz with delicate flower photos to support. There certainly are aspects of life where we are powerless and even forced to walk without seeing and knowing. And sometimes things just make no sense. Trust - with love - covers all these areas, one moment at a time.

Helen said...

Exquisite photos and heartfelt words.

Cath said...

Hi Liz...such beautiful floral captures...I love the effect of the dew on the daisy and the last rose shot is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing at Fun Friday Favourites and also for the link back.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Beautiful shots, delightful flowers, Liz. I do hope that the situation will improve and the predicament you find yourself in will resolve. Trust, hope and love may not solve all problems, but they sure will heal all wounds.
Thank you for participating in the Floral Friday Fotos meme.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...