- Matthew 6:33, NIV
How beautiful are these mountain layers at sunset??!!
Looking towards The Blackall Ranges from Kondalilla National Park, Sunshine Coast Hinterland, QLD.
|Sunset looking across the Blackall Ranges from Kondalilla National Park, QLD|
Over the last few weeks I have had a number of new scans with a couple of unpleasant diagnosis. It has served as a reminder that I need to:
- Continue to seek God more,
- Rely on my own strength less,
- Continue to focus on the things I am grateful for and,
- Allow Him to take care of the rest.
|Sunset & mountain layers of the Blackall Ranges, QLD|
Continuing to count my gratitudes...
301. The beginnings of restoring relationship with my youngest step-daughter, and her return home.
302. Summer days at the beach.
303. Summer sunsets on the Coast with family and friends.
304. The privilege of being selected to attend a photography meet with Gold Coast Tourism.
305. My youngest son Ben's University Graduation.
306. A new Pain Specialist to add to my current medical team; new treatments, new pathways, new hope.
307. An early diagnosis of a chronic heart condition thanks to my Cardiologist.
308. The unfailing love and support of my husband, Michael.
309. Celebrating my 50th birthday over the next few days with family.
310. Embarking on a wonderful trip to Los Angeles, Seattle & an Alaskan Cruise; thanks to my wonderful parents. Leaving Australia on my birthday (Thursday 30th April).