Gratitude is something I have been trying to focus on this year. Gratitude when the storms of life come. Gratitude when hope seems lost. Gratitude when poor health tries to steal your joy.
It's easy to be grateful when life is going well, but the challenge is to be grateful when circumstances catch us off guard.
What am I grateful for?
29. For long, warm hugs from loved ones.
30. For the gift of life.
31. For cool iced tea on a warm day.
32. For warm banana bread straight from the oven.
33. For the abundance of flowers in Spring.
34. For phone calls from family who live far away.
35. For best friends who listen to what you say, but also to what you don't say.
36. For the blessing of new found friendships.
What are you grateful for?
My updated Gratitude Journal can be found here