Friday, October 7, 2011

Bird Watching

While out yesterday at one of my weekly doctors appointments, I saw this cute little "Noisy Miner" sitting on a tree branch. It has become a habit of mine to always take my camera with me when I leave home, "just in case". You never know what photography opportunity may arise.

I thought this photo was especially good for "Texture Thursday" with the fluffy little bird, his sharp pointed beak and the roughness of the bark.




Sharing with:

The Daily Wyatt

4 comments:

Karen said...

He's so cute!

Nadege, said...

Wonderful shot. We have a lot of babies in our trees learning to fly. I love their fluffy fur.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Beautiful photo.

Regards and best wishes

Pieces of Sunshine said...

He is so cute and fluffy. Great texture contrasts Liz.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...