Friday, October 7, 2011

Bird Watching

While out yesterday at one of my weekly doctors appointments, I saw this cute little "Noisy Miner" sitting on a tree branch. It has become a habit of mine to always take my camera with me when I leave home, "just in case". You never know what photography opportunity may arise.

I thought this photo was especially good for "Texture Thursday" with the fluffy little bird, his sharp pointed beak and the roughness of the bark.




Sharing with:

The Daily Wyatt

3 comments:

Nadege, said...

Wonderful shot. We have a lot of babies in our trees learning to fly. I love their fluffy fur.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Beautiful photo.

Regards and best wishes

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

He is so cute and fluffy. Great texture contrasts Liz.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...