Friday, October 14, 2011

Fabulous Friday: Perspectives

I have had a full week of doctors appointments and tests this week. I usually take my camera with me on these days and stop somewhere on the way home to take some photos, as a kind of "pick-me-up". I have taken so many photos this week that I am really happy with, particularly my visit to Wellington Point & my first attempt at photographing the full moon.
So, for my Fabulous Friday post, I decided to post a few favourites that haven't been posted for other challenges this week.



I loved the way the light of the setting sun fell on the trees & the jetty
 
 
I love the seagulls flying across the water in this shot


4 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

wonderful :)

Gretchen said...

Beautiful shots!

Mia said...

Stunning! Understandable that this is picking your mood up. Hope that the doctor's appointment went well.

Have a great weekend.

ShonEjai said...

Very nice! I love the name of your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...