Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Hours of Darkness

The other night, I had my first REAL attempt at night photography - I used a tripod for the first time and used the Auto Landscape setting. It was quite a windy night (the daytime winds were up to 52km/h) and I took many shots with little satisfaction. Then I tried it with the timer on with a little more success.

I have so much to learn about composition, exposure, light, aperture etc. These are SOOC - no editing at all. What do you think?







2 comments:

Jenni said...

You did a fantastic job..thanks for showing us....I will have to try this myself one day! I love Brizzie!
jenni

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Love your photos Liz, I think they are fantastic. I haven't tried much night photography, nothing like this anyway.(Don't have the such great subject matter here either).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...