Monday, July 29, 2019

G R A C E

It's been quite some time since I posted - 18 months in fact. This is why...

From the day you were born and I held you for the very first time, you were only a few hours old, my heart met yours...
Grace Clara - 8th February 2018

I didn't give birth to you, yet my mother-heart loves you as if you had grown inside me. A gift from God, we belong to one another.



My precious (grand) child, may you always know you are loved beyond measure. May you always feel acceptance, value and worth.




"Sometimes you aren’t there when a child is born into this world — but that child was born in your heart long before you can ever remember. Sometimes you belong to each other simply because you long to be with each other." — Ann Voskamp

Ann's words resonate with me so perfectly!

EDIT:
When we were asked to raise our own grand-daughter (our 5th grandchild) and become her legal guardians, we were incredibly humbled and honoured. We consider our little Grace a precious gift from God who deserves to be loved deeply, accepted  and valued for the beautiful soul she is.

7 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

There are no doubt many backstories to these circumstances - your view is such a beautiful perception of life and love, especially towards this precious little one.

Bob Bushell said...

I missed you, and, you have had a baby, lovely child.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I missed your posts. Congrats on your adorable baby girl. She is a cutie.
Beautiful photos. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week ahead!

Graham Edwards said...

I am very pleased to see you back and that your positivity has carried you through.

Stewart M said...

Welcome back! What a wonderful post. That young lady looks like a bundle of fun!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Helen said...

Chance led me to find this beautiful post. May, only joy, fill your lives together.

css said...

Wonderful pics. love them very much Panda Helper TutuApp 3utools download

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...