Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Touch Up Tuesday

This is my first entry in "Touch Up Tuesday". I am not one to touch up or edit photos, other than cropping. So this is a little bit out of my comfort zone. Here goes...
I don't have a proper editing program, so I used an online free program called "Picnik" using the Focal B&W and Focal Soften effects to make the subject jump out more.

Here is the original:



Here's the edited version:



Well there you have my first submission & "brave" attempt at editing. I hope this suitable for the challenge?



Linking up with:
Scattered HorizonsTouch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

5 comments:

Sewplicity said...

Fun! I love playing around with SC!

leanne can blog said...

Nice, i think you've done a great job with the 'touch up'.

Seeing Each Day said...

Well, you should consider it a comfort zone now - this is a great job - very effective. I

Anonymous said...

This is brilliant! As you know, I am not a fan of touch ups but this picture was the perfect on to chose :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful selective coloring! Very nice job! Thank you for sharing!

I have a link up you might be interested in called Tones on Tuesday. I would love if you joined up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...